Active Display Lite (ADL) is a very basic version of Active Display and a companion to the Kinetic SBS-1 Basestation software providing additional data viewing and support functions.
- The Active Display which lists all aircraft received as they are received. Data is extracted from the SBS Basestation database and can be optionally combined with that from GAS (license required post-Beta) or other sources.
- This results in an extended listing which includes new, derived data and graphics plus filters to simplify viewing.
- Basestation Configuration Providing very simple 'one-click' style installation of Basestation graphics such as high definition world coastlines, airports, approaches, flags, logos and silhouettes.
- Current Worldwide Aviation Weather for 700 plus locations.
- Data editing in the SBSPopulate style.